It uploads a file onto a B2DROP remote folder. Note that in order to be able to use the operator, a netrc file with the credentials to B2DROP is required. Commonly the hidden .netrc file resides in the user’s home directory.
- auth_path: absolute path to the netrc file containing the B2DROP login information. Note that it is not possible to use double dots (..) within the path. If no path is provided, the user’s home will be used (default).
- src_path: path to the file to be uploaded to B2DROP. The path can be absolute or relative. In case of relative path the cdd argument will be pre-pended. Note that it is not possible to use double dots (..) within the path.
- dst_path: path where the file will be uploaded on B2DROP. In case no path is specified, the base path and the input file name will be used (default).
- cdd : absolute path corresponding to the current directory on data repository.
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1). This operator is not parallel, so the only possible value is 1.
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, b2drop => show operator’s output).
Upload the file “test.nc” into B2DROP base folder:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_b2drop src_path=test.nc;