Start, stop and get information about clusters of I/O servers.
- action: use one of the following types:
- “info”: get information about clusters deployed by the user (default);
- “info_cluster”: get information about all the clusters (reserved to administrators);
- “deploy”: try to reserve hosts and starts I/O servers;
- “undeploy”: stop reservation and I/O servers.
- nhost: number of hosts to be reserved as well as number of I/O servers to be started over them.
- host_partition: name of user-defined partition to be used to group hosts. It needs to be set in case of “deploy” or “undeploy”.
- user_filter : filter on username in case action “info_cluster” is selected (reserved to administrators).
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, cluster_summary => show cluster status, reserved hosts and available resources, cluster_list => show cluster list, cluster_list_summary => show cluster list summary, cluster_user => show cluster user list to administrators, cluster_user_summary => show cluster user list summary to administrators).
- exec_mode : operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
Start 3 I/O servers:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_cluster action=deploy;nhost=3;host_partition=cluster;