It shows a description of the behaviour of an operator/primitive.
- function: name of the requested operator/primitive.
- function_version: version of the requested operator/primitive. If not specified, it will be used its default value “latest” in order to get info about the latest version of the operator.
- function_type: type of function to describe; it can be operator or primitive. If not specified, it will be used its default value “operator”
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1). This operator is not parallel, so the only possible value is 1.
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, man_info => shows info section as a grid, man_args => shows arguments section as a grid, man_function => shows function name and version as text, man_multiargs => shows multi-arguments for primitives as grid).
Get the description of the operator “oph_list”:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_man function=oph_list;function_version=latest;