It moves/renames a visible container.
- container: exactly 2 paths (separated by |) for the input and the output containers (with this ordering) must be specified. Paths can be relative to the cwd or absolute. In case of moving operation without renaming, it is necessary to re-specify the name of the input container.
- cwd: absolute path corresponding to the current working directory. The user can operate only within his folders/containers.
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1). This operator is not parallel, so the only possible value is 1.
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, movecontainer => no output).
Move and rename the visible container “container1” from “/session-code1/folder1” to “/session-code1/folder1/folder2/container2”:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_movecontainer container=folder1/container1|folder1/folder2/container2;cwd=/session-code1;