It performs a permutation of the dimensions of a datacube. This version operates only on implicit dimensions.
- cube: name of the input datacube. The name must be in PID format.
- schedule: scheduling algorithm. The only possible value is 0, for a static linear block distribution of resources.
- dim_pos: permutation of implicit dimensions as a comma-separated list of dimension levels. Number of elements in the list must be equal to the number of implicit dimensions of input datacube. Each element indicates the new level of the implicit dimension, from the outermost to the innermost, in the output datacube.
- container: name of the container to be used to store the output cube; by default, it is the input container.
- description: additional description to be associated with the output cube.
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1).
- nthreads: number of parallel threads per process to be used (min. 1).
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, permute => shows operator’s output PID as text).
Invert the ordering of two implicit dimensions:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_permute cube=URL/1/1;dim_pos=2,1;