It shows information about one or more grids related to the specified container.
- container: name of the input container.
- grid: name of the grid to visualize. With no name, all grids are shown.
- dim: name of dimensions to visualize. Multiple-value field: list of dimensions separated by “|” can be provided. If not specified, all dimensions are shown.
- show_index: if “no” (default), it won’t show dimension ids. With “yes”, it will also show the dimension id next to the value.
- cwd: absolute path corresponding to the current working directory, necessary to correctly parse paths. All resolved paths must be associated to the calling session, so they should contain “/<session-code>”.
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1). This operator is not parallel, so the only possible value is 1.
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, showgrid_diminfo => shows the list of the dimensions associated with a container, showgrid_dimvalues => shows the values of the dimensions associated with a container, showgrid_tip => shows a help message).
Show the grid ‘grid1’ related to container ‘container1’:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_showgrid container=container1;grid=grid1;cwd=/session-code1;