It manages folders of the real Ophidia filesystem.
- command: command to be executed among these:
- ls: list the files in a directory (default);
- cd: change directory.
- mkdir: create a new directory
- rm: delete an empty directory
- mv: move/rename a directory
- dpath: 0, 1 or 2 paths needed by commands. In case of “cd”, without a path the new directory will be the root folder BASE_SRC_PATH (see configuration notes for further details). In case of “mv”, the second path indicates the destination directory. In all other cases, it can be used only 1 path.
- file: file filter based on glob library (e.g. regular expressions)
- cdd: absolute path corresponding to the current directory on data repository. It is appended to BASE_SRC_PATH to build the effective path to files (see configuration notes for further details).
- recursive : specifies if the search is done recursively or not; the argument is considered only for the first three levels and may have the following values:
- no: research only in “dpath” if given, or in the current path otherwise (default);
- yes: research recursively starting from “dpath” or the current path.
- depth: set to the maximum folder depth has to be explored in case of recursion; level “1” corresponds to “no recursion”; by default no limit is applied.
- realpath: set to “yes” to list real paths to files; by default only the names of files and directories are shown.
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1).
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, fs => show the new working directory and the related file list.