It exports data of a datacube into a single NetCDF file.
- cube: name of the input datacube. The name must be in PID format.
- schedule: scheduling algorithm. The only possible value is 0, for a static linear block distribution of resources.
- misc: if “yes” data are saved in session folder called “export / misc”; if “no” data are saved within “export / nc” in a subfolder associated with the PID of the cube (default).
- output_path: absolute path of the NetCDF output file. By default, the file will be saved in session folder “export / nc / containerid / datacubeid”. If the argument is set to “local”, the file will be saved in current directory on data repository (see argument “cdd”).
- output_name: filename of the NetCDF output file. The default value is the measure name of input datacube.
- cdd: absolute path corresponding to the current directory on data repository. It is appended to BASE_SRC_PATH to build the effective path to files (see configuration notes for further details).
- force: flag used to force file creation. An existant file is overwritten with “yes”, whereas the file is created only if it does not exist with “no” (default).
- export_metadata: with “yes” (default), it is possible to export also metadata; with “no”, it will export only data. with “postpone” metadata are also saved, but only after all the data are written. Special metadata “_FillValue” cannot be saved with “postpone”.
- exec_mode: operator execution mode. Possible values are async (default) for asynchronous mode, sync for synchronous mode with json-compliant output.
- ncores: number of parallel processes to be used (min. 1).
- sessionid: session identifier used server-side to manage sessions and jobs. Usually, users don’t need to use/modify it, except when it is necessary to create a new session or switch to another one.
- objkey_filter: filter on the output of the operator written to file (default=all => no filter, none => no output, exportnc2 => no output).
Export data of the datacube identified by the PID “URL/1/1”:
[OPH_TERM] >> oph_exportnc2 cube=URL/1/1;